Childfree

By Anonymous - 17/08/2015 08:33 - United States

Today, after hearing the doctor saying my girlfriend can never be pregnant, I got a bit too excited. I'm currently on the 5th hour of the silent treatment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 698
You deserved it 42 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get a vasectomy if you don't want children. Sympathize with your girlfriend because learning of infertility can be devastating for some.

Well I would say that you deserved it but you already know that.

Comments

Atalia 17

How insensitive of you. I'd be devastated if I found out I couldn't have children.

Wow dude. Where you were supposed to be helpful and comforting you instead chose to be excited? YDI.

You totally deserve this one. I definitely don't want kids right now and neither does my boyfriend but I'd be absolutely devastated if I found out I couldn't have children. I can't imagine how your girlfriend must be feeling, please try to be more sensitive about it now

Sucks for her but I can sympathize with ya, I rather not have the ability to have kids ether (not saying having kids is bad or anything) but try maybe getting a puppy or consider adoption?

I would probably dump you right on the spot.

you'll be lucky if she doesn't leave you.

I'm sorry I clicked fyl by mistake I was gonna click ydi. Anyways thats sooo ******* insensitive of you and why did you even get excited? did you only think about the sex? I honestly hope that the silent treatment goes for waaaaay more than 5 hours.

why would you even be excited about that..

LadyLuck93 20

your rotten tho.. ever thought that maybe she would like to have kids in the future? you deserve the walk of shame.