Childfree

By Anonymous - 17/08/2015 08:33 - United States

Today, after hearing the doctor saying my girlfriend can never be pregnant, I got a bit too excited. I'm currently on the 5th hour of the silent treatment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 698
You deserved it 42 879

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get a vasectomy if you don't want children. Sympathize with your girlfriend because learning of infertility can be devastating for some.

Well I would say that you deserved it but you already know that.

Comments

That poor girl.... I hope she finds someone better than the OP.

YDI Op... Being infertile is definetly not something to celebrate over. Maybe you don't want kids now but one day you might, and imagine if you couldn't even if you wanted to

thaqueen_fml 15

Are you surprised? YDI. It's more like FHL. Next time be a little more sensitive. You're lucky it's just the silent treatment and she hasn't dumped your ass...yet.

Hun. You reacted selfishly. She went to the doctors and just found out her body will not allow her, a female, to reproduce. Woman were created with the intention of being able to reproduce. It's what we're on this earth for. If she chooses to have her tubes tied, or stay on the pill and never have kids fine, that's her own choice, but to have the options just ripped away from her like that? That's not something any woman should ever have to go through and it can be truly devastating. You should be glad after how you responded she's just giving you the silent treatment. Sorry if this is coming off rude, but when something like that happens, how anyone else feels is the last thing she needed to know or hear. I hope it all turns out for the best, good luck to you both.

Silent treatment??? You're cut off, my friend

ezrajab 22

Damn op I am sorry that can be and is a sensitive issue for some if not all relationships your reaction to the the news probably upset you girl friend. When you both calm down from the news talk to her about it and try to find common ground between the two of you. Best of luck!

DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!!!! Unless she is not wanting kids then that is bullshit. if you were with me and acted like that your ass would be on the street

Be thankful she's still there at least. I would've left! You guys could break up tomorrow but that's something that's apart of her for the rest of her life.