Childfree

By Anonymous - 17/08/2015 08:33 - United States

Today, after hearing the doctor saying my girlfriend can never be pregnant, I got a bit too excited. I'm currently on the 5th hour of the silent treatment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 698
You deserved it 42 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get a vasectomy if you don't want children. Sympathize with your girlfriend because learning of infertility can be devastating for some.

Well I would say that you deserved it but you already know that.

Comments

Well, if you don't get dumped, (and you very likely WILL) you can at least lose the condoms for as long as you're with her. Gray skies are gonna clear up! Put on a happy face; Brush off the clouds and cheer up, Put on a happy face!

Condoms still seem necessary because doctors aren't always right. Many women were told that they couldn't get pregnant, but they ended up having children of their own. Condoms also protect against the spread of STDs. Your comment is invalid.

I hope your girlfriend has some awesome friends who genuinely care about how her expectations for her life have been turned upside down, and whether the problem she has will cause her pain or discomfort. Because she sure has shitty boyfriend.

amileah13 26

I think it's devastating that some women could never get pregnant. Serves her right to give you the silent treatment, you deserve it jerk.

I feel horrible for her. Damn idk what to vote on this so I chose both. FML because your girlfriend is infertile and YDI for getting happy about it

You definitely deserved it and more. Inconsiderate OP, that's devastating.

5 hours? 5 days is my record. I may have deserved that, but you certainly do.

I would be giving the same treatment if I was her...