Cats > People

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Craftsbury

Today, while working, I thought, "I wish my kittens could text so I could talk to them throughout the day." Then I realized, I'm that cat lady you read about. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 768
You deserved it 13 956

Top comments

You mean that I read about on FML yesterday? You're the one who needed the intervention? How did that work out for you? I hope it didn't leave you catatonic.

perdix 29

Why don't you set up a web cam at home and have Skype Chats with them? In French, that would have been a great pun, zut alors!

Comments

Cats can be wonderful though. Especially when you're feeling down, they can just purr and make you feel all warm and toasty inside.

Op: So, what ya guys doin Kitty: We're bored, so were catbreading. Btw, we need more bread...

To the op I wish that too Us cat ladies got to stick together

I have two cats, one that hates me and one that loves me. When I'm at school or at work I sometimes hope they would come to me so I could pet them. It's called being bored, not crazy.

ErictheRed 5

What kind of people do you hangout with?

I love my cats, I have two and th downstairs neighbors have kittens, I want another one so bad but I have enough. And I love them and miss them when I am away for too long. They're the best!

Snowcones 14

So? Look, Dr. Seuss was THE Cat man, and he drew famous paintings of cats! On the other hand, he cheated on his wife who had cancer.