Cats > People

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Craftsbury

Today, while working, I thought, "I wish my kittens could text so I could talk to them throughout the day." Then I realized, I'm that cat lady you read about. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 768
You deserved it 13 956

Top comments

You mean that I read about on FML yesterday? You're the one who needed the intervention? How did that work out for you? I hope it didn't leave you catatonic.

perdix 29

Why don't you set up a web cam at home and have Skype Chats with them? In French, that would have been a great pun, zut alors!

Comments

Hey i love cats too, nothing wrong with being a cat lady. When my boyfriend broke up with me i held my lovely fluffy persian her name's chibbi, and i cried like crazy. believe it or not she dint budge for a sec, she let me hold her like that and get her all wet from my tears which made me love them even more! She was there for me and i think she knew what i was going through!

To be able to text kittens would probably be cute. To be able to text cats woukd induce lots of death threats your way.

Question is did you get that convenient text from your cats seconds later??

Lol the one who leaves the AC on for the cats? :D

dearxpaige 6

It's ok! I'm the crazy cat lady too! :D

I wish the same sometimes too! There's a little crazy in all of us.

Someone has a web site about that, but with instant messaging. Google "Louis vs. Rick." It will break you of wanting to teach your cat to text. ;)

I have found myself wishing I could email the cat food when I haven't gone home for a day or two. I'm not a crazy cat lady, probably just a shitty pet owner. (Truthfully, the neighbor girl lets him in and out and to feed when I'm out - but I hate bothering her.)