Cats > People

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Craftsbury

Today, while working, I thought, "I wish my kittens could text so I could talk to them throughout the day." Then I realized, I'm that cat lady you read about. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 768
You deserved it 13 956

Top comments

You mean that I read about on FML yesterday? You're the one who needed the intervention? How did that work out for you? I hope it didn't leave you catatonic.

perdix 29

Why don't you set up a web cam at home and have Skype Chats with them? In French, that would have been a great pun, zut alors!

Comments

Sinkhole 26

He must have thought you looked like you had some good screws.

You're not the only cat lady out there OP. At least you're not sneaking the kittens into your work.

Don't feel bad OP! There's a little cat lady in everyone :3

Bye OP! Say hi to DM for us on the way to cat obsession therapy!

I watched the show My Strange Addiction and the lady licked her cat's fur so she could be closer to it. As long as you don't do that, I think you're still okay.

I did that once, as a kid. Hoping my cat would become nicer, but there are some things you just can't hope for.

I bit my cat when I was a child. Cat kept biting me so I bit him back. He bit me harder and u had a mouthful of fur.

I hope this didn't leave you feline down.

I used to send vacation cards to my cat, dress both of us up in white when we were celebrating Saint Lucy's Day, make her birthday cakes and own christmas tables etc etc.. Crazy cat lady? No, just a person who loved her best friend very dearly. Why is it be stange to care for those you love? Unless they're human, then everything goes, apparently.

my cat and I share a birthday so if I get a cake with blue frosting she gets a cupcake with blue frosting.

We always make up a stocking for our cat at Christmas. While she doesn't understand the meaning of it, she definitely enjoys what we put in there. :)

OP- I wish your kitties talked too! The sweet sweet kitty mewling exchanges you'd share with them would be an even better way to fake-work than posting this FML!

MolesterStallone 13

You've cat to be kitten me right meow..