Pure class

By Scarred4lyfe - 28/02/2016 22:32 - United States - Fort Lauderdale

Today, my cousin got married. I was cold so I went to get my jacket from my car. While leaving I saw my cousin walking around the front of the venue. I told her she looked beautiful in her dress. She looked up and said, "Where is my beer, have you seen my beer?" and threw up on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 508
You deserved it 1 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Where could something that horrible happen? *checks location* ...figures.

Well, that's one thing to remember the occasion by. FYL, OP.

Comments

Well, that's one thing to remember the occasion by. FYL, OP.

Where could something that horrible happen? *checks location* ...figures.

friedpwnadge 25

We also have alligator wrestling and druggies eating faces. Come down anytime.

Yeah, #15 is right. It's great down here!

how do you find the location in the new update?

Florida has everything bad. Alligators, swamps, spiders, old people, drugs, humidity, idiots, and Marco Rubio

IAm123 24

#17 I've also been trying to figure out how to see the gender and location in this new update. Does it even show?

MikaykayUnicorn 36

#17 They are probably on the website and not the app. I don't think there is a way to find gender and location on the app, which is really frustrating.

23 and 26, I'm using the app right now and can see that the OP is posting from Florida. The location is posted right next to "Published on..."

I can't even disagree with that...Florida has some interesting people.

Xandrick 22

As a Floridian, I cannot disagree with your comment. Hell, we have our own category in Fark news. If that doesn't say something, I don't know what does.

Looks like someone started the party a little early.

Why not? I mean she just sold her soul.

Sounds like a memorable wedding day for her lmao. Did she pay for dry cleaning?

She probably drank a little to calm her nerves. It's not unheard of, though it seems she drank just a tad too much .

Some people get drunk at weddings. You're just gonna have to beer with it.

aliciousness116 16

A day you'll both remember. :P