Broken man

By Anonymous - 09/03/2022 16:00

Today, thanks to my girlfriend's goddamn habit of using the stairs as storage shelves for keys, coats, shoes, dog leads, makeup, and the fucking kitchen sink, I fell down the stairs for the third time, and broke my third bone this year, and it’s only just March. That’s one bone a month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 061
You deserved it 259

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You need to tell her to STOP DOING THAT. After one bone, that nonsense should've ended.

HonestlyVirgoHonesty 7

She's sees that it's dangerous and still won't clean it up and stop? Dude she's trying to take you out.

Comments

You need to tell her to STOP DOING THAT. After one bone, that nonsense should've ended.

Is there room on the walls to put up shelves or hooks for all that stuff so it’s still near the stairs but not underfoot? Because from the sound of this, if this keeps going then one of these days it’s going to be your neck or skull that’s going to get broken if your wife doesn’t stop this.

Tell her outright this has to stop. Bill her for all of your medical bills until she gets it.

HonestlyVirgoHonesty 7

She's sees that it's dangerous and still won't clean it up and stop? Dude she's trying to take you out.

kitten79TX 5

Get a trash bag. Tell her that from now on anytime she leaves something on the stairs you'll put it in the trash bag and put it in whatever her favorite seat is in the living room. or, pick up her items and put them in some random place she has to search for them. She'll eventually get so annoyed She'll stop doing that.

Three things: 1) Is she secretly trying to cause you harm, or just careless? 2) Either way, it HAS to stop. 3) As part of the solution, maybe add some cheap shelves or hooks on the wall. And then demand that she use them.

Grumpy Jack 26

Maybe she'll break her own bones, one day...

Grumpy Jack 26

A kitchen sink... whaaaaat ??

maybe start watching where you're going, and use the railing. it's almost impossible to change others, so change yourself

Sounds like you have a calcium deficiency or something. Most people I know have never broken a bone.