Breakup protip

By Kalaina - 25/10/2009 04:36 - France

Today, I received a three-time forwarded message, which I thought would turn out to be a random chain message. Turns out my boyfriend didn't want to send me the "break-up text" himself and figured it would get to me eventually after sending it to all my best friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 553
You deserved it 2 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How can you wuss out of a text break up, something I thought was the pussiest thing any guy could do? Not only is he scared to break up with you face to face, he's scared to break up with you not face to face. Sure, it hurts, but at least now you can date someone who's backbone is bigger than his ****.

No, it is not a good way to get out. It shows that you don't even have the balls or respect for someone to break up with them.

Comments

Rofl, first of all, breaking up over text is just fail. But this is taking it to the next level...

the_stereotype 0

this is when you know, you're better off without him. revenge tactic: spam everyone the size of his you-know-what

xnachox 6

you cant text message break up just like kelly says:)

aww...! that's the worst way to find out someone was asshole all along the way. good thing is now that u have weeded him out of your life, u can move on to the next. good riddance I say!

wow... he sucks. You're better off without a wuss.

CyclonePsycho 1

Good grief, can this guy have even less of a spine? Perdix is right, your marriage would have gone nowhere with a guy who has absolutely no balls whatsoever.

your exboyfriend is a pussy, like everyone else has already said. he couldnt even let you know face to face? the only time it might be even acceptable text break up is if youre in a long distance relationship..and even then PICK UP A PHONE! or send your own text ha. and i agree with perdix: you cant have babies with a guy who has no balls.

And I thought you couldn't get any worse than break-up thru text. This is a level of unmanliness previously thought impossible.

were only getting her side of the story. Maybe shes a scary psychotic bitch that flips out at the first sign of bad news or maybe she did something to him that deserved this treatment exactly, If this is the case then props to the bastard...however if he is just a little pussy, you shoulda seen it comeing YDI

I think even then he could have sent his own text instead of through other people cause either way he doesnt have to face her And even he could of at least called and if she started getting crazy hang up. Text are just so impersonal...