Breakup protip

By Kalaina - 25/10/2009 04:36 - France

Today, I received a three-time forwarded message, which I thought would turn out to be a random chain message. Turns out my boyfriend didn't want to send me the "break-up text" himself and figured it would get to me eventually after sending it to all my best friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 553
You deserved it 2 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How can you wuss out of a text break up, something I thought was the pussiest thing any guy could do? Not only is he scared to break up with you face to face, he's scared to break up with you not face to face. Sure, it hurts, but at least now you can date someone who's backbone is bigger than his ****.

No, it is not a good way to get out. It shows that you don't even have the balls or respect for someone to break up with them.

Comments

Well, if you think about it in another way, maybe he was breaking up with everybody this text would get to...now THAT would be even MORE asshole-ish

Reply, telling him what a spineless **** he is... but send it to everyone else first.

twoCrow21 0

don't worry.all guys are assholes.. i once broke up with my girlfriend who was a grade higher than me and two seats away from me not only through a text but from some chick that i dont even know but i'm sure she got the message;)

Your ex has no balls. Good riddance. You should get back at him by going slutty on all of his friends.

HxCereal 0

I agree with phat daddy! nothing says "**** your couch" like shagging all of his best buddies. After you must tell them, well I would've pity ****** my ex...but I figured he'd hear about this anyway...

Sorry my iPod screwed up from before anyway first of all who the hell breaks up with someone in person?!?!?! No one ever ******* does that!!! And if u do then u enjoy someones heart being crushed!! Second that suks the least he could do was like send the text to u or call u!!!

he's a ******* douchebag. turn everyone against the prick and make him have no friends...oh damn...to late;)