Breakup protip

By Kalaina - 25/10/2009 04:36 - France

Today, I received a three-time forwarded message, which I thought would turn out to be a random chain message. Turns out my boyfriend didn't want to send me the "break-up text" himself and figured it would get to me eventually after sending it to all my best friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 553
You deserved it 2 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How can you wuss out of a text break up, something I thought was the pussiest thing any guy could do? Not only is he scared to break up with you face to face, he's scared to break up with you not face to face. Sure, it hurts, but at least now you can date someone who's backbone is bigger than his ****.

No, it is not a good way to get out. It shows that you don't even have the balls or respect for someone to break up with them.

Comments

I love how classy your now ex-boyfriend is. Not.

perdix 29

Actually he did you a big favor. Now, EVERYONE knows you are available. Your phone will be a-ringing soon. If he broke up with you face-to-face, it would take a while for the news to spread, but by doing this, he's giving all the other guys a chance to pounce on you. Maybe for true love, or maybe just to make a quick score with a desperate girl on the rebound. It's for the best, you know. You wouldn't be able to have babies with a guy who has no testicles.

"he's giving all the other guys a chance to pounce on you"... Altogether? I want to partake in a massive all-consuming rebound orgy, too!

perdix 29

If you can multi-task well, there could be repeat performances. Otherwise, the guys will move on to the next dumped girl, the basketball, as it were.

I think I can handle it. Literally and figuratively. ;]

and by the time it got to you it said "Im breaking up with you. Purple monkey dishwasher!"

What a stupid dick. Well, your loss is a gain.

allihall127 0

FYL, but that just shows that he's not worth it anyways.

I_GET_ASS 0

Wowww... That's reached a whole new level of asshole

I'd rather be broken up with via text than face to face. If you're going to be upset over it you don't exactly want your now ex to see how badly you take it. But yeah, forwarding it to her friends instead was a bit excessive..

and wich girl sleeps with him? yes YOU stupid poor you, bad boys are bad boys.

What a wimp, be glad you're not dating him anymore.