Bored stiff

By adsfkerfmpo - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I made a date to try to save our relationship. I sat in his room for hours while he watched YouTube videos of World of Warcraft. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 223
You deserved it 8 055

Top comments

And ur trying to save this relationship why?

The more sensible thing would be to save YOURSELF from the relationship. o_0

Comments

he is obviously cheating on you with someone on warcraft

what the **** are you doing with that fucktard... Hurry up and escape and meet a real boyfriend who can appreciate you instead of treating you like some secondrate playobject to his WOW girlfriend.

A while back we had an FML of a girl blowing her boyfriend while he played WoW. Of course, when he lost he bashed her in the head with his controller. Maybe the OP ought to blow the guy and when the YouTube video player loses, he'll bash her in the head with something.

monnanon 13

he wasn't playing WoW that guy was on the Xbox. If he was playing Wow it would be an major f her life due to being hit with a laptop or keyboard rather than a controller which might hurt just that bit more :)

if you're dating a loser like that, you deserve it! dump him, NOW! nothing good will come of him.

NobodyUKnow 0

You should start playing WoW.

thingsthatrhyme 0
totalnutjob 0

It's over, Honey. He chose a game over you, which says more about him than you. Go out into the world & find someone who: a) has a life, and b) will care about you.

bexox 0

But the difference is, you spend time with your significant others and outside activities, hell, probably even keep up with school. The OP's bf does nothing but WOW. He won't pay any attention to her, and that's probably all he does. In this case, I would say she should dump him since he can't balance the games with the rest of his life. She shouldn't have to put up with that.

43 and 38 seem to be missing one important fact. They play WoW as well...OP doesn't and therefore she only has an opportunity to see her bf IRL, while you two can see your significant others in the game as well.