Bored stiff

By adsfkerfmpo - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I made a date to try to save our relationship. I sat in his room for hours while he watched YouTube videos of World of Warcraft. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 223
You deserved it 8 055

Top comments

And ur trying to save this relationship why?

The more sensible thing would be to save YOURSELF from the relationship. o_0

Comments

I only said that you deserved it because you wasted that much of your life you will never get back. Remember: THIS is as good as it gets!

Cdldriver 0
adelaide_evening 0

Something tells me he doesn't care about saving the relationship. In fact, that was probably his way of letting you know. If you still really want to be in a relationship with this guy, you should start playing WoW and become his virtual girlfriend. You'd probably spend more time with him that way.

Hey look at those hills! Why don't you run for them as fast as you can? Dump his dorky ass or risk becoming as nerve-janglingly tedious as he is.

Shoulda just done what I did and create your own player! Now I spend every single night playing with my boyfriend and talking with him! Lol. He absolutly loves me for it!

who the hell would want to watch world of warcraft on youtube instead of going out on a date with the one you [supposedly] love?

Ludaman44 0

Who the hell would play world of warcraft ANYWAY? Game looks like this game this kid in my business class played on the computer called runescape.

so ummm I would think this would have cleared things up. Dump him. Move on.

If he blew off a date to SAVE your relationship, it might be time to tell him to **** off, and then go find someone who would appreciate your efforts. FYL.