Bored stiff

By adsfkerfmpo - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I made a date to try to save our relationship. I sat in his room for hours while he watched YouTube videos of World of Warcraft. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 223
You deserved it 8 055

Top comments

And ur trying to save this relationship why?

The more sensible thing would be to save YOURSELF from the relationship. o_0

Comments

You let that happen for "hours"? You should have given him 15 minutes max. YDI for tolerating that.

Sounds just like my ex. Except videos about video games and runescape not WoW. I really hope you dumped him after that. He's not worth it.

Bathory_fml 0

World of Warcraft and Runescape are both MMORPGs. MMORPGs are a type of video game. So a video about WoW is a video about a video game. TL;DR - You're not making much sense.

haha same thing happened to me and my boyfriend...wtf is with WoW?!?!?!?!

F his life there is still hope for you if you leave him

That sounds like my ex-boyfriend. Is his name Jimmy...?

ailiananty 0

time to accept the facts hon, you are officially a WoW widow... get out, get out... while you can!

#62, I'm pretty sure that 42 and 38 don't count the time spent on the computer playing a game with their boyfriends as even barely comparable to the time they spend in person with them. Most people need to be with their significant others in person a certain amount of time, regardless of how much time they spend talking to them/playing a game with them online.

visage 0

I'm one of the hardcore Warcraft raiders. Do him the favor, and dump him! He'll play his ass off thru the summer, and be a great boyfriend to his next gf! I guarantee he'll make sure she enjoys the game too!

bexox 0

I'm sure she will be quite a darling. Good thing you like that game so much, b/c your gf is probably gonna look like a troll.