Bizarre Love Triangle

By awkward - 27/02/2011 12:39 - Finland

Today, my mom got me a job working for the man she's cheating on my dad with. My dad doesn't know that she's cheating, and my mom doesn't know that I know. It's just awkward. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 823
You deserved it 4 059

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have you thought about maybe confronting your mom? I mean, how can you carry on with your daily life knowing that your mom is cheating on your dad? On principle alone, I wouldn't work for the guy that my mom is having an affair with. Grow a pair and talk to your parents.

Comments

perdix 29

That's only fair that your new boss gives your family a job, considering all of the "'jobs" he's been getting from your mom!

creedaddict 9

time for a raise don't u think lol

I'm sorry, but you should totally burn your mom and tell your dad in the name of all those who have been cheated on. Its the right thing to do.

I hope you will talk to your mother about this. The job might seem great, but does it not worry you about the possibility of your parents fighting and getting a divorce over this?

NOT a situation I want to be in... FYL :(

pitythegreat 3

Hit on your moms affair and wen he starts hittin on you then black mail him and your mom then tell your dad. Thats the best way to handle the pickle that your in.

Taz_the_Spaz 0

Anyone else reminded of that episode of Family Guy?

Blackmail him for a riase or a promotion

I would snitch on ur mom so that way ur dad will give u $ so u wont have to work and awkward situation will be over

Time to talk to dad. Mom clearly doesn't care if she has you working for the POS she's cheating with. If she wants to date someone else she needs to not be married. Mom clearly (is a) Can't Understand Normal Thinking.