Bizarre Love Triangle

By awkward - 27/02/2011 12:39 - Finland

Today, my mom got me a job working for the man she's cheating on my dad with. My dad doesn't know that she's cheating, and my mom doesn't know that I know. It's just awkward. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 823
You deserved it 4 059

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have you thought about maybe confronting your mom? I mean, how can you carry on with your daily life knowing that your mom is cheating on your dad? On principle alone, I wouldn't work for the guy that my mom is having an affair with. Grow a pair and talk to your parents.

Comments

ohno, poor you:( tell your mommy that you know it FYL:(

_Fun_Sized_ 0

dang I'm sorry. maybe u should sit down ur mom and tell her that u want a healthy family and not a broken up one like the rest of the world. and if she doesn't do anything about it.. u will tell ur dad. black mail ur mom to get stuff u want...

So you and your Mom are both working for the same guy? Just different positions huh?

You should tell your dad! I know it can be hard but it is the best for every one . Good luck ! :)

tell your dad he deserves to know. I had to do the same thing. and I told both my parents to get checked for std's. they are still together and no cheating.

fthku 13

OP, tell your father. I don't think telling the mom will do any good. When people cheat, if you tell them you know and you're gonna tell momdad, they'll promise THEY will do it and that they will break off contact with the person they're cheating with, which of course they WON'T do. So, tell your father.

Tell your dad! Your mom is obviously immature and he needs to know what she's doing!