Bizarre Love Triangle

By awkward - 27/02/2011 12:39 - Finland

Today, my mom got me a job working for the man she's cheating on my dad with. My dad doesn't know that she's cheating, and my mom doesn't know that I know. It's just awkward. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 823
You deserved it 4 059

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have you thought about maybe confronting your mom? I mean, how can you carry on with your daily life knowing that your mom is cheating on your dad? On principle alone, I wouldn't work for the guy that my mom is having an affair with. Grow a pair and talk to your parents.

Comments

carpediemryders 0

sounds to me like OP has got the upper hand here. basically whatever OP wants OP could have. it's all up to you OP

bridawg 0

blackmail mom? hell no blackmail new boss!

Let your mother know you know. Maybe she feels guilty and she'll put an end to the affair. I don't know.. That's a pretty ****** up situation you're in OP, FYL :(

or they could just tell their mom she's a dishonest who*e

Have you thought about maybe confronting your mom? I mean, how can you carry on with your daily life knowing that your mom is cheating on your dad? On principle alone, I wouldn't work for the guy that my mom is having an affair with. Grow a pair and talk to your parents.

sixfoot2 0

that's exactly what I think, do the right thing and tell the parents.

Could you do it? Talk to your dad, saying his beloved wife, your mother, is cheating on him? Taking the risk that 1) he won't believe you/be mad at you 2) there will be a painfull divorce 3) he's mad at your mother/your mother is mad at you? Anything OP does can turn out bad for her. But you are right, she should talk to her mother. I just wanted to point out that it won't be easy.

"Dad, I think ya need to **** mom more/better!" "Mom, stop cheating or I'm tellin' dad!" Sounds good to me!(;

I could. not everyone Is a bleeding heart like you :/

I wouldn't say that I'm a bleeding heart... It's more about having values.

It's not that easy. OP probably doesn't want her parents to get a divorce. OP is most likely hoping her mother will soon stop. How do I know? I have a very similar problem, and it honestly angers me when people just say stuff like "grow a pair and talk to your parents". Learn to put yourself in other people's situations.

Wow OP! Your mom saw ahead of time and planned to get your foot in the door in the business world. And you complain? Everytime she bends down she is thinking about your future. I'd say YDI because you can't get a job otherwise.

And I'd say youre a dick, due to the fact that maybe OP is at a young age when he/she might not want a job. That's a messed situation that nobody deserves to be in.

OP's problems ain't mine. Can't feel sorry for someone I've never met. Does that make me a dick? I think not. Now that you mentioned it, it's up to the mom wether she wants extra dick on the side or not.

The fact OPs mother is cheating on their dad, is bad enough to make it an FML. So yeah you're a dick.

Lol, you automatically assume that the father doesn't know and that he wouldn't approve if he knew. The lover could be a threesome partner, for all you know. Get perspective, the world isn't black and white. Thanks for feeding me though.

" My dad doesn't know that she's cheating " Learn to read the FML. And it could STILL be a FYL... "My mothers bit on the side is now my parents 3 some partner" Of course the world isn't black and white, however, the idea that your mother is cheating on your farther can be very upsetting. It doesn't even matter if he would approve.

riddence 0

If you had any love and respect for your father you would tell your mom.. and her POS boyfriend whats up and or/ you could just blackmail her ***** ass :)

sara8866 8

You need to tell your father but blackmail your mom for a minute first!!