Birth certificate

By figures - 29/11/2009 01:53 - United States

Today, I found out I've been misspelling my middle name for 25 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 402
You deserved it 40 549

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's alright. My parents never told me how to spell mine. I just made it up and decided how I wanted it pronounced too. It's not a common name though. I've never heard of something similar to it.

Comments

Big ******* deal! This is not an fml, seriously how do these get moderated?

Hay_bugs_0722 0

it's called -alt- F4 that shuts down the page your smart one.....

Shuts down the page that your smart one did what to...?

wow, the commenting system needs to be fixed

Many people don't use their middle names very often, it's not that big of a deal.

Your middle name's La-a and you've been spelling it La/a?

dude that was the funniest thing i ever read do you think you could stop being so funny?

Yea, I spelled my middle name wrong for 9 years. My parents always spelled my middle name Anne, but when I went to high school, we needed to order my birth certificate. It's spelled Ann. As soon as my mom saw it, she just said "woops".

how do your parents, who gave you the middle name, not know how to spell it?

haha, my middle name is easy, its just the letter D. No way to misspell that ;)

i used to misspell my middle name Marie, thought it was Maria.

cagomez 0

i dont think if ever really spelled my name wrong since its just C, but i propbably misspelled the rest of my name when i was small.

haha, my middle name is just the letter R, but I say it's Ray sometimes cause that was the name of my first grandfather who died... the other is Ralph... I'll stick with Ray lol