Bigmouth

By XxespoxX - 11/05/2009 02:07 - United States

Today, my dad took me to a Yankees game at the new Yankee Stadium. During the 5th inning the camera crew put a man on the big screen. I yelled out, "Look at that ugly asshole!" It was the guy sitting 4 seats to the left of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 050
You deserved it 102 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dumbass. Because it would have OTHERWISE been so acceptable.

Wow, why would you yell out something like that? Next time, think before you blurt out whatever's in your head. While you may not consider yourself ugly, everyone who was sitting around you at the game now thinks you're an asshole. And soon everyone on FML will, too. Good job.

Comments

Rude. That's not an FML. That's more like an FMD (F my dbaggery).

I can't believe there are people out there who are as stupid as you. You don't go out and say that kind of thing about someone, as if you're better then them. You're a shallow asshole, and now everyone knows it.

Curtieeeez 0

#22, gimme proof Karma doesn't exist. But yeah, YDI. Don't be such an ass next time.

senia_fml 0

#15 it figures that you're a mets fan #19 you are so right on! Red sox fans are disgusting.

a yankees game? thats when i stopped reading.

Minstrels 0

Well, aren't you just a little bitch?

stc6389 0

First, why would you say that your a complete idiot. Second, screw you number 12!

coffeennicotine 0

Well, as soon as you said "Yankees Game" I knew that you were going to do something to make a total and complete dumbass of yourself, but seriously, you're a rude little bitch. I hope that guy beat your ass.