Bigmouth

By XxespoxX - 11/05/2009 02:07 - United States

Today, my dad took me to a Yankees game at the new Yankee Stadium. During the 5th inning the camera crew put a man on the big screen. I yelled out, "Look at that ugly asshole!" It was the guy sitting 4 seats to the left of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 050
You deserved it 102 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dumbass. Because it would have OTHERWISE been so acceptable.

Wow, why would you yell out something like that? Next time, think before you blurt out whatever's in your head. While you may not consider yourself ugly, everyone who was sitting around you at the game now thinks you're an asshole. And soon everyone on FML will, too. Good job.

Comments

i would say YDI but you don't even deserve to have this as an FML. the person who you insulted deserves it a lot more than you do.

Unless the ugly a$$hole emptied his beer on his head

antanasp 0

Aren't all yankees fans ugly assholes?

Imagine how the guy feels. You're a ******* dick, can't wait until life spits back at you.

grazynaanka 0

#12 Haha yes. Probably explains why the seats at the old Yankee Stadium were so damn sticky all the time. YDI it for being a douchebag and for also being a Yankees fan. If you went to Citi Field, you wouldn't have this problem :).

Why would you say that with your dad next to you? Let alone say that at all? YDI

QueenOfMelodrama 0

Well that's what you get. Seriously.

DownUndah 0

HAHAHA! 3 years ago, I took my girlfriend to a yankee game, there was a wedding proposal, and I screamed DONT DO IT!! Then a man 4 rows in front of me got down on one knee, the whole section turns and points at me, while my girlfriend proceeded to bitchslap me.

Trix_Disorder 20

Keep comments like that for INSIDE YOUR HEAD. Or at least say it into your dad's ear. Here's hoping he kicked your ass.

good_associate 0