Bigmouth

By XxespoxX - 11/05/2009 02:07 - United States

Today, my dad took me to a Yankees game at the new Yankee Stadium. During the 5th inning the camera crew put a man on the big screen. I yelled out, "Look at that ugly asshole!" It was the guy sitting 4 seats to the left of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 050
You deserved it 102 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dumbass. Because it would have OTHERWISE been so acceptable.

Wow, why would you yell out something like that? Next time, think before you blurt out whatever's in your head. While you may not consider yourself ugly, everyone who was sitting around you at the game now thinks you're an asshole. And soon everyone on FML will, too. Good job.

Comments

I work down in Baltimore and there are Yankees fans everywhere because they've been playing the Orioles for the past three days at the Orioles' Stadium. I'm not saying that this didn't happen, it just didn't happen "today."

I hope he ******* tore you limb from limb.

Well, when the 'Kiss cam' lands on you and your dad, you know what to do. ******* asshole.

shmunk 0

sounds like a yankee fan to me

peopleplz2008 0

This did not happen today or yesterday or the day before. Considering the Yankees have been in Baltimore the past 3 games over the weekend. oh and YDI.

Dude... the Yankees played in Baltimore... how did your dad take you to Yankees Stadium to watch the Yankees game when they were playing in an entirely different state? LIAR!

YDI for going to a Yankees game. But then again, you sound like a prick so the Yankees are perfect for you.

Hope he made you headbutt a coke. YDI

You are a incredibly rude and ignorant person. Next time someone sees you, I hope they yell at the top of their lungs what an ugly asshole you are. You definitely deserve it. I feel sorry for your father.

I sincerely hope he proceeded to shit on you. And your dad fails as a parent **** his shit