Big dong

By Anonymous - 03/12/2015 14:02

Spicy
Today, I accidentally walked in on my dad as he was getting changed. Now I know genetics can be a real bitch. With such a massive difference in size, I have to question whether I'm even biologically related to this old three-legged git. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 068
You deserved it 3 615

Same thing different taste

Top comments

smilevue 23
dman798 18

Be confident in yourself and how you are

Comments

dman798 18

Be confident in yourself and how you are

" It's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean that matters."

"It's not the size of the boat, but how hard you paddle."

iAmDictionary 13

"It is neither the size of the boat nor the motion of the ocean that matters, but whether you can stay in port long enough for all the passengers to get off."

RedPillSucks 31

ooohh!!! ima have to write that one down.

It's hard to cross an ocean in a rowboat though.

spacefish966 18

It may only be 3 inches ...but have you ever been ****** by a can of corn.

Ya well I rather cruise the ocean in a yacht not a dingy.

why are you in an ocean though? I'm pretty sure you can't shove a yacht through a stream.

smilevue 23

Yeah, and you really don't even need it at all. Using your hands and mouth won't tire you out and you can make a girl ****** over and over and over rather then cum and fall asleep after 30 minutes or less

^ *tries to make fml community believe that he lasts at least 30 minutes every time*

I can attest to that, I'm like 6" and I was told I have a great dick

We dont give a shit about your docl or whatever @99

It may be a needle, but it goes like a sewing machine

This is true, you could have the most perfectly sized dick in the world but you'll only last 2 minutes and not want to do anything else for a while. Satisfying both people > just one being satisfied.

The size doesn't matter. It's how you use it

Ruskiy_Cherep 18

But hey, why not have both? *mexican music playing*

#3 I hate when people say that, without actually knowing OP's size, that's not true. That saying would only be true if he is around averaged sized. But if OP is well below average than he has a fat chance of being able to actually satisfy his significant other. **** your life OP. In the words of Channing Tatum, “**** Science!”

MonstreBelle 28

35- Uh, just straight up PIV intercourse isn't the only way a man can satisfy a woman. In fact, most women can't ****** from intercourse alone. Oral, using your hands, using sex toys, etc. can not only be satisfying, but much more satisfying than intercourse. My boyfriend is on the small size, but our sex life is fantastic. I have never been anything but completely satisfied with him.

Size doesn't matter until you have size and then girls open up to you about it actually mattering? but that's just like a fair amount of girls...just like with every person, preferences are different. I've never had sex, as you can easily tell. Boom. Good day sirs and sirets.

RedPillSucks 31

Actually, a lot of women are terrified of an overly large dick, thinking they're going to get ripped.

Badkarma4u 17

86 is right. There's what women say in public vs what they say in private.

Mortoli 30

too true. my size not average and everytime i read size doesnt matter i immediately think it will when she leaves you for a horse guy lol. sry but us small guys with or without. technique just not that lucky when it comes to pleasing a woman. I worry ill get cheated on if i get a girl cause i already know it'll happen. i dont have enough experience to have techniques lol.

#132 atleast the gspot and most of the girls nerve endings are close to the opening I believe the gspot goes to about 3in, so unless you have a micro penis you're probably okay. girth matters more than length. and as stated above a lot of girls can't ****** from vaginal sex alone without clitoral stimulation of some kind

If your hitting the g spot with your dick then size isn't what you need to be worried about, because it means your dick is shaped something close to a horseshoe

There are show-ers and growers. Show-ers only gain another inch, growers gain 3 or more and thats the real magic trick lol

JustinJK 21

idk. mine is kind of a shower and it grows a bit more

nonsensical 26
schreibergx93 19
katachristic 19

I saw a t shirt once that read "Average - It fits in more places". Silver linings man

Why did you look at it!?! Anyway, I'm sure if your willy doesn't do the trick there are always other ways to make your partner "happy."

If someones naked it seems like thats just a focus point, not intentionally, it just happens like that.

Mathalamus 24

I'm pretty sure big penises hurt more than it's worth, for ladies. But, I am male, so what do I know. They all look painful...

Talis99 26

It's true. No one really wants to stuff 10lbs in a 5lb bag. Unless pain is your thing.

MonstreBelle 28

It definitely can be painful if a penis (or toy) is long enough to hit the cervix. Vaginal canals aren't very deep.They are about 3-5 inches when women aren't aroused and 5-7 inches when they are. So keep that in mind OP.

CrassKal 27

the guy with the world record for largest member has supposedly single for almost a decade since it scares people away.

fpants2010 18

This is true, both in the length and girth - bigger is NOT always better!

I agree, I think men are always under the impression that women want a insanely endowed man. Well 1. That can definitely be painful depending on the position 2. Women don't (well most women) want to have sex for hours, newsflash it freaking hurts after a couple hours. Lol

Allornone 35

bigger can be a problem in other areas too. I love giving oral, but I have kind of a small mouth. It's actually a good thing with normal sized guys, but if i can't get my mouth around you, well, that can be a problem. Someone too big could never benefit from my skills.

41 you're about to get a bunch of pubertal boys messaging you now.

LuckBeNimble 19

small penis master race checking in. lulz.

Allornone 35

yeah, 52, in retrospect, that probably wasn't my smartest post.

All you guys talking about ladies and I'm sitting here, being a gay bottom.

At least you didn't walk on him doing other things