Belter

By Anonymous - 11/10/2010 22:29 - Canada

Today, I attended a musical. A new song was played, and I thought I'd heard it before because it sounded strangely familiar. I sang along quietly as the song progressed, positive I knew it. Anticipating the next chorus, I belted out the lyrics with all my heart. It was instrumental. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 005
You deserved it 49 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

needleinmypants_fml 3

YDI loser. people paid to hear them play not to hear you fail.

Well, I guess that's one way to audition!

Comments

You should have been courteous to the people around you ydi op.

FFML_314 11

You shouldn't be belting it out in the first place. If you were sitting next to me, I would have slapped you with a piece of bologna.

Somehow, this comment is hot. Sorry, FFML.

FFML_314 11

I know. I'm kinky and I try to make all the local guys and gals as hot as I can. Wait around and I'll take my top off.

zp5 4

yes 67 slapping someone with a piece of bologna is VERY sexy. no really. it is.

FFML_314 11

Of course it is, 78. He was joking, you prude.

FFML_314 11

I feel like a dick. For some reason, I read that last part as "no really, it isn't" My apologies!

zp5 4

that's alright lol no need to feel like a dick.

TRACKGiRLJONNi 0

ydi for thinking it was highschool musical sing-a-long

flashback.miss 28

High school musical.... who says we gotta let it go....... let go and siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggggggggg!! lol XD

wow. never, ever sing along loudly to songs in any circumstance; something like this might happen.

Hgielad_720 0

OP, you're a loser and you fail at life. :)

zach055 23

The moment I read this I knew that it was written by a girl, because only a girl would be this stupid.

Hgielad_720 0

Wow, that's a little harsh and sexist. Don't ya think?

*walks up to #31* *hangs up "Don't Feed the Troll" sign* *walks away*

#31 Win. A guy wouldn't be at a musicial in the first place. Let alone sing out loud. My #1 thought is, why was this WOMEN out of the freakin' kitchen?!

Blaw023 0

A musical? As in, a musical play? Singing along is totally inappropriate at any musical play (barring the few crappy ones that encourage it) in the first place. You would have pissed off the audience, actors, technicians, and anyone else within earshot, even if it hadn't been instrumental. Douche.

KelceyLoves 0

Simple audience etiquette. I learned this as a kid!