Belter

By Anonymous - 11/10/2010 22:29 - Canada

Today, I attended a musical. A new song was played, and I thought I'd heard it before because it sounded strangely familiar. I sang along quietly as the song progressed, positive I knew it. Anticipating the next chorus, I belted out the lyrics with all my heart. It was instrumental. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 005
You deserved it 49 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

needleinmypants_fml 3

YDI loser. people paid to hear them play not to hear you fail.

Well, I guess that's one way to audition!

Comments

why would you belt something out at a musical. people are paying to see the musical, not hear the audience join in

Even if it had been a song with words, YDI for singing along with a musical in the first place. If you went to see a movie and you knew the dialogue, would you yell that out, too?

why would you even sing at a musical? You have no idea how distracting that is to the performers and how annoying that is to the people around you.

TheZarola 10

That's very disrespectful unless to the performers and people around you, unless the performers call out "sing along" or something.

It is so incredibly rude to sing along, especially when you're not even sure what the words are. I'm pretty sure if someone else had been singing you would have pretty ticked off. I really hope someone complained to the management about you.

a musical? as in musical theatre? it's actually kind of disrespectful to be singing if you're in the audience...

I am an actress. If I was on stage singing my highlighted song I would jump out into the audience and slap you for trying to steal my thunder. You totally deserved it. That is so rude. You aren't at a rock concert. Have some class.

Wow that's very rude. I would duct tape your mouth shut