Belter

By Anonymous - 11/10/2010 22:29 - Canada

Today, I attended a musical. A new song was played, and I thought I'd heard it before because it sounded strangely familiar. I sang along quietly as the song progressed, positive I knew it. Anticipating the next chorus, I belted out the lyrics with all my heart. It was instrumental. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 005
You deserved it 49 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

needleinmypants_fml 3

YDI loser. people paid to hear them play not to hear you fail.

Well, I guess that's one way to audition!

Comments

who the **** sings along at a musical? dumbass

FLYiN_CLOUD9 4
ripjohnlennon 5

YDI...shut the **** up when you're watching a performance, people pay to see the actors not listen to your "quiet" singing turn into full-blown assholery.

HeaRTs_Girl 0

209, yes, I'm on my Blackberry, and attempting to get the FML application always results in this thing freezing. There are only so many times that I can take the battery out without wanting to throw it at the wall shrieking profane and unwholesome words. Christian roommates, you know. ;-)

Oh, it's okay. Their virgin ears will soon be corrupted. Better prepare 'em for the inevitable!

this is fake OP saids he sings along quietly to it. if he was so positive how did he not notice no one was singing. and the chorus doesn't start right in the beginning.

nanaprincess 7

that's too funny. you probably weren't the only one.

HeaRTs_Girl 0

To 251, obviously we care. Damn illiterate trolls.

ohthebloodygore 16

Obviously, I was joking. If you took the time to read my profile.

oshi16toofly 0

didn't yu know it was an instrumental when yu were quietly singing the lyrics to yourself ?