Basic bitch

By snarly1 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my boss asked me what language I was speaking. I was clearly speaking English, but apparently, "indifferent" is too big a word for him to understand. I don't know how he got into a management position. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 427
You deserved it 2 180

Top comments

cptmorgan6 8

So you thought it would be a good idea to bring that word to FML? The place where illiteracy breeds and people don't know your from you're?

Comments

now you know you can insult him in front of his face! just use big words!

obviousboy 8

Managers are rarely promoted for their intelligence.

Heeeerroin 5
KiddNYC1O 20

This must be McDonald's again. Last year one of their registers were down and written on paper was "No debit cards, sorry for the inconvience."

KiddNYC1O 20

A McDonald's employee didn't like this comment...

TraceCase_ 19

The foreigner owned 7-11 by my house once had a written sign on the register that said, "we need penis". I didn't correct them. I did laugh, out loud.

KiddNYC1O 20

Lol. I'm wondering what sounds close to penis that they would need... Pennies?

99% of the time the boss is dumber than his/her employees

KiddNYC1O 20

Yeah, that explains why he's at a much higher position...

I hope it's management of pre-K or something

bubo_fml 10

I'd love to have a verbally challenged boss! Imagine all the creative insults you could dream up...(i.e. "anal osculator," "phallic macerator," "illegitimate offspring of a domesticated canine,"etc., etc...)

truckguy7 0

I didn't spell it wrong bitch, you read it wrong

I dont think he understands 'incompetence' neither ;)