Bad, so bad

By Anonymous - 14/11/2015 07:20 - United States

Today, the man of my dreams turned out to be the worst kisser I've ever encountered. I now have a huge hickey on my chin to remember the experience by. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 906
You deserved it 2 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Teach him. People stay awful at things because others don't show them how to improve.

Comments

So your man of our dreams isn't perfect! OMG! Grow up and tell him. If he's so great then help his kiss better. You are the loser in this.

Msraina 8

A friend of mine had the same problem. She said she kissed him on their wedding day and hasn't kissed him since. They're happy, and that's what counts. There's more to love than physical contact. I hope you don't let it get in the way of your happiness!

Is that the only thing that's bad about him? If so, give him a chance OP. My husband was a terrible kisser when we first started dating, but he got better. Not to mention he's the most wonderful man, I still can't believe how lucky I am to be with him:)

your chin huh, sounds interesting, good thing you found out now rather then once you were really invested

You can teach him, or try mocking his kisses and patterns and it won't be so bad xD

awildwhisper 30

Communicate and tell him. You can work on it together and he won't know unless you tell him.

I don't get this whole "man/woman of my dreams" thing. There is no guy in this world that I want to be with that badly.

Some can't be taught. Some don't want to change their smooching habits.