Bad, so bad

By Anonymous - 14/11/2015 07:20 - United States

Today, the man of my dreams turned out to be the worst kisser I've ever encountered. I now have a huge hickey on my chin to remember the experience by. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 906
You deserved it 2 334

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Teach him. People stay awful at things because others don't show them how to improve.

Comments

Soverain 15

Look at it this way. Teach him how to be a good kisser, now you have he man of your dreams and he's good at making out with you.

dblogic 19

I've suffered a similar fate...I guy I once dated kisses me like he was trying to gnaw my face off LOL! The next morning my mouth was red & raw, it was awful. I was too chicken to talk to him about it & avoided him for weeks but he was relentless. I broke it to him & he appreciated that I was honest with him. I had already met someone else by that point so I didn't go back out with him...but now I wish I would have told him right away & given him a second chance. So don't be chicken OP!! Tell him you'd like to be kissed a different way & have fun getting to dreamy kissing :-)

I hope, for your sake, that you don't take a human anatomy course.

hickey on the chin is pretty bad. i had a guy who was a " sex god" in his eyes and bragged about taking a lot of girls virginity. when he kissed he would stick his tongue in your mouth and drool. now i know why virgins sleep with him.

Redgy22 26

You mean "ex man of my dreams" right? Dump him. There's no hope for your relationship after that happens. I mean, who does he think he is, kissing you incorrectly??? The nerve! You deserve better! !!! Seriously, just tell him how you like to be kissed & how excited you get when he does this or that. Ask him how he likes he things to be done. It's really not that big of a deal. If it turns out he can't handle the critique or doesn't care about your wants, then I stand by the first part of this statement.

nameisname 12

If that changes how you feel about him maybe you don't deserve to be happy

Wasn't this in an old "Sex and the City" episode?