Bad doggo

By Anonymous - 09/02/2017 16:00 - United States - Lewistown

Today, I'm sick of watching my friend's dog while she is on vacation. In four days, the dog has shredded my mattress, peed on my couches, chewed my kitchen chairs, and attacked my dog while she slept. My friend won't answer her phone, but she does update Facebook non-stop. Ten days to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 153
You deserved it 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Post on Facebook that the dog died. That should get her attention

Put the dog outside! Seriously when your "friend" comes back tell them they need to pay for the damages!

Comments

Put the dog outside! Seriously when your "friend" comes back tell them they need to pay for the damages!

It's too cold in PA to humanely set a dog outside for the duration of its stay unless you have a well insulated or heated dog house.

Post on Facebook that the dog died. That should get her attention

This may be the most sinister yet brilliant idea ever!

Take the pictures of the damaged the dog caused and post it on Facebook, eh?

r83839 22

I'd be dropping at off at doggy daycare for those 10 days if I were you. Make your friend pay you and the daycare.

Puggles 1

Seriously, post this on Facebook then see if you get a message. Drop that dog in a kennel while you're at it, if your friend doesn't care about you, why should you care about her.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Dogs, especially ones new to an area, need to be watched constantly. If you can't watch it, crate it. If your friend is ignoring you, they don't sound like much of a friend.

Do you have the keys to her place? Leave the dog there and visit twice a day to take care of it. If you don't maybe get the spare from her parents? You should have done a test run with her done for a night before taking on the responsibility. Dogs get anxious when they're in a new place, especially without their owner!

*Test run with her DOG. Why can't I edit anymore? I can't even use this website anymore without it freaking out!

Except dogs also get anxious when left alone for long periods of time. OP's friend should take trips where she can take her dog.

Except dogs also get anxious when left alone for long periods of time. OP's friend should take trips where she can take her dog.

TheGamingGuy 0

"Today, I am at a stranger's house. Even after destroying the matress, chairs, couches, and attacking another dog, he still won't let me go. I'vs been stuck here for four days. FML." -Dog

TheGamingGuy 0

"Today, I am at a stranger's house. Even after destroying the matress, chairs, couches, and attacking another dog, he still won't let me go. I'vs been stuck here for four days. FML." -Dog

This friend isn't really a friend. She's using you. Document everything. Get video of the dog tearing stuff up if you can or at least pics of damage. Write up a list of stuff dog has torn up, and price to replace. If she won't compensate you for damages, lawyer up! And then say BYEEEE Felicia to her sorry self!

she wouldn't get anything in civil court. all she'd do is ruin her relationship with her friend. She decided to do her friend a favor and take care of the dog. she didn't have to she chose to. it's her fault.

I fail to see how the friend not replying and the dog tearing up furniture is OP's fault.

cheshireau 26

Her friend has already ruined the relationship.