Back in fashion (Oppenheimer dolls not so much)

By JGarz - 10/10/2015 07:21 - United States - Tucson

Today, I walked in on my teenage son passionately making out with one of his sister's Barbie dolls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 296
You deserved it 2 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Horomones, maybe? I don't know, that's a little out of the ordinary

Comments

Okay did not see the "teenager" portion of the post lol. Yeah he is either going for rock star status or he is practicing for the chick that he likes at school and really does not want to screw it up. Great time to sit him down and chat.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...

5FDPmetalhead 17

For your mental health and his, I suggest you start knocking...

I think knocking would be worse for his mental health if he never finds out that it's humans he's supposed to be making out with.

At least he wasn't sucking Action Man's head ?

How the hell do you kiss a Barbie doll? Its head is the size of your lips! How did he manage to passionately make out with a Barbie doll without almost swallowing it?

I was wondering the same thing......Unless it's one of those busts where you can style its hair and practice applying makeup.

#31 that comment fits right in with your picture and screen name! Lol

Um, thanks? I think. It's a 12" General Hawk photo, one the characters from the GI Joe cartoon series.

Let's just hope it doesn't turn into other dolls.

"ah ah ah yeah"! now the song is totally different!

"Ah, ah, ah, yeah!" That song suddenly sounds so different, now.

He kissed a doll and he liked it, the taste of her chewy plastic!