Awkward

By Oh Cock - 10/10/2015 15:15 - United Kingdom - Watford

Spicy
Today, I realised just how much my favourite pornstar looks like my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 157
You deserved it 7 964

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The joy of being an only child resonates in this one...

Well that's awkward... Time to find a new favorite **** actress?

Comments

Well that's awkward... Time to find a new favorite **** actress?

You'll find another one OP, and hopefully soon so you can get any images out of your head. May i suggest asa akira

JMichael 25

Ironically that's the one that looks like his sister.

You can find a new pornstar, but you can never unfap to the one who looks like your sister.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Badkarma4u 17

What issues. The fact that he finds someone attractive that has a resemblance to a family member. People date an marry people that have similar features to their siblings, and parents. That's perfectly natural and has nothing to do with ****.

more importantly what's your sisters number

@47- You shouldn't advise people not to watch ****. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone must dislike it as well

**** is unrealistic, yes, but that doesn't mean it's not any good.

ThatLobster 24

Incest is a popular fetish these days. -shudders-

Incest has actually come down a lot in amount over the years. A long time ago, people of power would have sex with their children/their children would have sex together to keep the line "pure". So no, incest isn't any more popular than ever.

SystemofaBlink41 27

Well, just because it's not constantly heard of doesn't mean it's not popular...

@32 Umm... no. In fact there are rather few historical cases of systematic incest, though degrees of relationship accepted were often closer than is the American norm today, and those had nothing to do with *keeping the lines pure* but rather with ensuring that both offices and property were passed down the same line (ancient Egypt divided estates on inheritance: having the heir marry a sibling ensured the next ruler would not be forced to divide property down too far). In medieval Europe, Consanguinity, or shared blood, was one of the few reasons the church might grant a divorce.

Oh wow... That makes it awkward for you everytime you see your sister. It's kinda creepy that you didn't realize this until after you watched enough to finally notice they looked similar.

AnOriginalName 19

Well he probably hasn't looked at the **** star's face too much.

Are you sure it's not actually her? If she has a lot of unexplained income I'd be worried!

If that's the case, he could totally blackmail her into buying him a sweet ride. The new Mustangs are looking pretty good, OP. Just saying.

that would make the situation so much more awkward...

And just why did it take you so long??

The joy of being an only child resonates in this one...

nolan__101 15

Tell me when you find guys with sisters who are only children

101- Congratulations, that is the most epic fail I have witnessed in a while.

#60 Hey pal... You just blow in from stupid town?

yenze 18

1 what the hell did i just read? 2 i find it funny the category op posted this under

I just realized the category too wow XD