Back in fashion (Oppenheimer dolls not so much)

By JGarz - 10/10/2015 07:21 - United States - Tucson

Today, I walked in on my teenage son passionately making out with one of his sister's Barbie dolls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 296
You deserved it 2 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Horomones, maybe? I don't know, that's a little out of the ordinary

Comments

Woah. I totally ready that as "I walked in on my son passionately making out with his sister." SO glad that wasn't the case. Just be thankful it was the dolls OP. Maybe he's practicing?

To be completely honest I think I'd rather have it be the sister than her dolls.

Your fantasy will happen if OP let his kids watch GAME OF THRONE

Maybe he's been watching the Toy Story series. Barbie was pretty hot in that.

It could have been worse. Thankfully, you got there while he and Barbie were still in the foreplay stage, because first base leads to second base and... you know where this might've ended.

lexiieeex3 32

Well that's one way to go at it...

Really everyone here is going to pretend that you did not look at the Sears catalog when you where a kid and check out the chicks in their panties. Dolls are no exception, kids are going to repeat what they see in their roll models lives FYI seeing their parents kiss is not a bad thing but when he gets older he grows into wondering what the hell is going on and why he wants to play doctor with all the girls around the block. Best grab him now and have the chat!! But that is a part of being a kid. So don't lie to yourself and us here and pretend you never grabbed a Ken doll dolls and made him kiss the chick doll. Same same unless your kid is 19 then....... You may want sit him down and re-evaluate his life.

yeah.. but.. How the **** do you make out with a tiny plastic doll?