Awks

By Anonymous - 02/09/2013 21:23 - United States - Plaquemine

Today, I showed up at my brother's house for a visit. Little did I know, there was a family gathering. My best friend was invited and I wasn't. She's "more fun and less awkward" than I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 978
You deserved it 3 507

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ineedalogin 19

Maybe you can go to your best friend's family gatherings?

Comments

That is why I always call before dropping by. Save yourself a little heart ache.

it sounds like hes got a thing for her

WTF!? your family and your "best friend" are wankers! sorry that happened to you OP! that really sucks! Asshole family.

Your family sucks... You don't! PS. For some of us out here, are good friends are our family!

Go where you can have healthy relationships and are loved. Screw your family.

Wow. This is horrible. I'm not very fun and I'm super awkward, but my family would never not invite me to a family gathering. They especially wouldn't invite my (more outgoing and less awkward) best friend instead of me. And my best friend certainly wouldn't go without telling me about it, either. I'm so sorry your family and best friend suck =/.

someone did say earlier it is possible the best friend didnt know that OP wasnt invited.

And she went? Maybe you need to dump all those ******* and walk far away.

Sounds like you need a new bestie. Can't pick your biological family, but you can ignore them and become a happy person without those asshats.