Anything is food if you're brave enough

By sarahfromthesouth - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, while in line at the waterpark, I looked down to see my 3 year-old daughter chewing on a used Band-Aid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 133
You deserved it 7 678

Top comments

I like how kids are picky about what vegetables they'll eat, but they'll eat things like used band-aids and bugs.

ohJeeznotme 7

She is THREE. Your job as her parent is to PAY ATTENTION to her and ensure things like this don't happen.

Comments

as gross as this is, she is only three. OP- you should be watching out for her

kellanlvr 1

lmao this mental image is hilarious just like a kid sitting munching on a band aid :)

willyboy823 0
Klink_fml 3

she's just hungry. justs wants to nom nom nom on a band aid lol

12- lol 13- exactly what I was thinking. That's so gross.

sweetcheeksjvl 0

ahh memories my parents kicked my ass anytime they saw me pick up something dirty especially something like that.Yell at them and discipline them it'll work.It worked on me.Now I'm a clean freak!

I find it funny that people are slating the parent, but judging by their responses and their pictures, i bet most of them don't have three year old kids, or are even a parent for that matter. Also I doubt the parent would expect; 1) their child to eat anything off the floor in the first place, because otherwise they would be keeping a closer eye. 2) There to be used band-aids in the swimming pool, since it's a bad idea to go swimming with a foot injury, verruca, ect.And not pleasant for others.

mizzjade 0

baaaahahahahaha I hope she got her rabbi shot!! ; )

Rabbi shot? She ate a bandaid. That's no reason to kill Jews. also, that's not how rabies works.

locklock2 0

#43 WTF is that suppose to mean? seriously, am I missing something? if it's a Jew death joke then u can just fkin die Kai? OP fyl but not really your fault.. seriously, get her tested, band aid means it was used over some sort of disease or inglfection, now in ut daughter's mouth... the only thing u did wrong is ****** post an fml on that instead of takig care of her FY daughter's life

69: Or it was used on *gasp* a small cut that was neither diseased nor infected! Chances are the bandaid came off in the pool water, which would probably have enough chlorine to sterilize it. Still very gross, but I doubt the kid will get sick.

FMLRevoluSean 0

54 and 69 I think they meant rabies lol

yeah I know, but it's still not how rabies works. like I already said.

oh come on guys, it would take her half a second to pick up a bandaid. You can't be watching your kids ALL the time, it's not like she was leaving used bandaids laying around within her reach. FYL OP!