Anticlimactic

By JC12345 - 18/03/2009 04:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. Afterwards we went to Applebee's for dinner, then after we'd ate I asked, "How was it?" he says, "It was terrible", to which I said, "The food was that bad?" He replies, "No, the sex". FML
I agree, your life sucks 90 976
You deserved it 13 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. youre definitely a virgin if you think you could confuse pussy with a hole in a mattress.

We can't all be good... practice makes perfect.

Comments

Sometimes sex is good and sometimes it's bad (usually bad the first time). Thank god he told you it was bad so you can get better at what he likes. Getting to know each other sexually is a really fun and exciting stage in a relationship. Also, for 99% of the population, there's no such thing as being generally "good" in bed; there's always a learning curve with each new partner. Being "good" at sex just means that you're open about what you want and open to try things that your partner wants.

blahnoopoo 0

#26 haha. Hopefully she will be single because if I were you I would dump that dumbass! # 27 I worked at applebees it was one of my first jobs. Im pretty sure the food is way worse. Even people who work there would tell you that. Everyone else thats not a thing you say if thats the first time you have sex. My boyfriend of 3 years has never said that to me ever. We are never unsatisified so there is no need to say that. Im curious how he didn't just position her the way he wants...then it be ok not say oh you suck. What a fing asshole.

burdenofaday 0

It sucks that so many people here seem to think that guys should be happy simply to get sex at all. Sex is a two-way street and the girl has to learn not to suck as well.

omg that's terrible. dump him. it was your first time. and lol at #2

I agree with #19- just deny him anything sexual for a week or two...

i work at an applebees, don't go there again, problem solved

What an ass! He should be GRATEFUL you slept with him! Do you know how many guys would probably fall over themselves to get laid?? He obviously was naive enough to think the first time would be exactly like a **** movie and was thinking only about himself and his pleasure. Brush it off, and if he ever makes a comment again, just say " Well, I am doing the best I can with such SMALL equipment." That should shut him up.

perussian 0

If he was serious, then that was a terrible thing to say, it was your first time, you were nervous and didn't know what he liked. He could be honest in a better fashion, and he should understand that it will get better since it was the first time.

Sometimes the first time can be very bad! You'll see that it will be better when both of you have more experience ;) And sorry my bad english... :