Misunderstood

By Anonymous - 14/11/2021 17:00

Spicy
Today, my Tinder date seemed annoyed that my offer of dinner at my house really was an offer of dinner, not easy sex. Apparently, acting like a real woman with a mind and feelings, as opposed to a hole for his penis to temporarily inhabit, completely ruined his night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 829
You deserved it 450

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Royal Sataness 4

Tinder is pretty awful sometimes. It's a hook up app and that's exactly what guys are there for. It doesn't occur to many of them that maybe we would like to get to know them a minute and feel safe. I did meet my amazing boyfriend on there though so it's not ALL bad. I make it pretty clear I'm looking for casual but ongoing and spending some time with me is expected.

Comments

You're guilty of false advertising -- Tinder is a hook-up app. You need to go to the Dinnr or Friendzone apps.

Seems like there should be an app for guys like him called Thirsty-a**holer.

There is an app for guys like him it's called Tinder. Sounds like OP should be on PoF or something.

Royal Sataness 4

Tinder is pretty awful sometimes. It's a hook up app and that's exactly what guys are there for. It doesn't occur to many of them that maybe we would like to get to know them a minute and feel safe. I did meet my amazing boyfriend on there though so it's not ALL bad. I make it pretty clear I'm looking for casual but ongoing and spending some time with me is expected.

randybryant799 20

You invited a stranger to your house for dinner!

They could've been chatting for a while on an app. It happened to me a couple times to be invited over to a girl's place the first time we met, or for her to come over to my place. Doesn't change anything to the fact the guy's a unredeemable a**hole.

He definitely is, but most advice on online dating I've seen stresses meeting in a neutral, public place. When OP had gone home without having sex with this guy she'd have ruined his night without the effort of catering it.

Well, when 90% of the dates on the app end up like this, it's safe to assume that it's not a dating app - its a hookup app

Reminds me of using tinder in college and lots of people are just looking to make friends. Tinder could really use a couple of different sections.