And they say romance is dead…

By BaconBreathBlonde - 30/10/2009 00:33 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were making out, holding hands, and he was playing with a strand of my hair. I thought the whole thing was very romantic. He then said he loved how my mouth tasted like bacon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 034
You deserved it 7 724

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that doesn't seem like such a bad thing, bacon is yum

Are you kidding? That's totally romantic if you play it right. "That's not the only part of me that tastes like bacon. Why don't you have a lick?"

Comments

Asstazztic 8

are u ****** kidding me Luckster... ur such a fucktard, are u like some kind of doctor or some shit... " ohh hey my dick taste's like bacon too why don't u come suck on that."

What the **** is your problem? Do you really have to be such a douche? All I said is that as long as the smell isn't something obviously vulgar, there shouldn't be any problem with the situation. And learn the proper use of the English language.

human body produces many different odors/tastes each with different purpose but most importantly human sense of smell/taste detects those odors/tasted in other people, and it helps your subconscious to orient itself on one of the most basic levels. notice how some people you think smell bad actually smell neutral or good to other people? just one of the many mechanisms of genetic compatibility selection (which is why people lie and cover/hide their natural smells with artificial/chemical odors)

briannabrocious 2

I love bacon, I'm a 116 pounds. You are a ******* bastard. You should be ashamed. Goodbye sir.

Haha umm how are they the bad guy, you're the one being a sexist piece of shit. Go **** yourself.

Asstazztic 8

yea u r a ****** idiot, because I only use this for texting and these kinda internet sites... ohh wait I ****** use this in my everyday life, like my essays and all my school work... **** wow ur stupider than I thought

I'm going to safely assume you're between the ages of 10-14 if you're acting like this over a simple comment that wasn't even the form of an attack, an act of trolling, or an act of douchebaggery. Take a chill pill, a nap, and we'll talk when you can act more civilized, thank you.

testing_fml 0

Using the phrase "an act of douchebaggery" is pretty douchey.

With a name like "Asstazztic" I can't help but feel like I must fulfill my civic duty (teehee, doody) to bury his comments.

Stupider isn't a word, my brilliant friend.

Nothing wrong with portable breakfast :)

at least your vaj doesn't smell like bacon...

Mx_Rider 6

haha luckster ur my hero that guys a 14 yr old douche dont listen to him lol <333333

Asstazztic 8

18 **** why don't u go suck a dick as well

Mate, thats a compliment, bacon is awesome.......

youthink_fml 0