Agony

By ... - 02/10/2012 20:55 - Canada - Airdrie

Today, I fell down the stairs and landed heavily on my foot. Because I wasn't crying, my mom refused to take me to the hospital. It took me an hour of agony to convince her. It turned out to be broken in three different places. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 358
You deserved it 1 785

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How the Hell can anyone say you deserved this?

Kudos for being tough! Too bad your mom doesn't think logically ...

Comments

At least you went after an hour. I broke my ankle in 3 places and it took 2 days of me jumping around on one foot to convince my mom to take me to the doctor..

skyeyez9 24

Wtf is wrong with some parents?! If my daughter hurt herself I pay attention and monitor her. If it warrants an ER trip, I don't care what time it is I will take her.

Tacolife54 0

thats how i broke my foot. it sucks doesnt it?

I'm so sorry! A similar thing happened to me. I severely dislocated my right knee but while lying on the ground in agony I curled up on my side and relocated it myself. No one witnessed this because I was outside. Even though I was in a lot of pain, because I wasn't crying neither my mom nor dad wanted to take me to the hospital. When I finally started crying after my dad called me a wussy, they took me. I spent 3 months in physical therapy and wearing a brace from my hip to my ankle. I was 13. :( Sometimes the people who love us just don't understand that tears aren't always the be-all end-all.

BeautyOfGrac3 6

My mom did the same shit to me!! It's ******* annoying.

rlTlk 13

My mom is the same way.. I've never been a baby with pain. So when I was snowboarding and dislocated both shoulders breaking my color bone and tearing cartilage and a ligament, she wouldn't believe me or take me to the dr. She wouldn't even help me carry my bags from the lodge since it was our last day there. She just told me to stop complaining and hurry up packing. Took about a week before my parents finally took me in and found out how bad it was.

Good job being a man and not crying like a bitch.

OMG the same thing happened to me.... except it was my wrist and it took her till the next day when it was all swollen, black and blue! FYL OP!!!!

Tough guy, I would be crying like a little girl.