Agony

By ... - 02/10/2012 20:55 - Canada - Airdrie

Today, I fell down the stairs and landed heavily on my foot. Because I wasn't crying, my mom refused to take me to the hospital. It took me an hour of agony to convince her. It turned out to be broken in three different places. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 358
You deserved it 1 785

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How the Hell can anyone say you deserved this?

Kudos for being tough! Too bad your mom doesn't think logically ...

Comments

I know how you feel. Last year I broke my ankle and tore the ligaments but since I wasn't crying and there was no swelling and only a little bruise, I had to walk it off for two entire days before my dad would take me to the doctor. Definitely not fun.

leahmae88 7
sugarglitterkiss 4
kayPandastyle 15

That's sucky. I hate how parent think they know everything... Even though they know a lot. Not everything haha. Sorry to hear that.

This one time. I fell at the skate park. And literally chipped a piece of bone off. My mom didnt take me for 5 days. And was still reluctant. I had to get a surgery.

Not **** your life, **** your mom... Feel better, op.

SailorSolaris 43

My dad was in a similar situation, only with his elbow and mom took him right away. The doctors needed an x-ray to believe that he'd broken his elbow! Not even a tear on the guy!

I feel your pain! About a year and a half ago I fell and caught myself by sticking my arm out and I broke my wrist. I didn't cry and my parents wouldn't take me to the doctor because they said "it looked fine." Now my wrist makes a weird noise when I move it and I can't use it for extended periods of time.