Addicted

By Anonymous - 07/05/2013 03:27 - United States - Utica

Spicy
Today, after spending a week defending my marriage to everyone, I found out my husband has an addiction I never knew about. Hookers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 091
You deserved it 7 146

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't let him off the hook this time!

why would you have to defend your marriage to other people?

Comments

Sex addiction is a very real, and awesome, thing.

Revise that comment. Because of the misplaced comma, and also because that view is quite twisted.

Has his addiction gotten so bad that he hoards them in the closet?

Does it now make sense why he always handed you a big stash of money every time you two had sex?

Hookers? I would have gone for a scrum half myself...

What about the locks? You know what they say about big hands...

HairyPunisher 27

What spun this course of events off into a week long defense of your marriage? Sounds like your husband's been sneaky before this revelation.

Well congrats OP on being a supportive wife, however, it really sucks that your husband proved right everybody who was having doubts about your relationship. Learn also to listen to people's opinion where they are unanimous. Time to move on. Good luck.

There is a rodeo theme in my mind here...

On the bright side you found out before you and your 15 year old neighbor were both pregnant by your husband

It really seems that Love makes people blind... Seriously how could you not have had suspicions? I still feel sorry for you and good luck with your divorce. Hang on... You are going to divorce him right??

Cheaters never prosper, as they say, my condolences to you OP and I wish you the best.