Addams Family Values

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - Saint Albans

Today, I overheard my co-workers referring to me as "Uncle Fester". This is apparently my nickname around the office, and has been for nearly three years. I had no idea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 081
You deserved it 2 841

Top comments

Who doesn't love Uncle Fester?! Take it as a compliment. I'm sure he's one of everyone's favorite characters because he sure was mine. Maybe they're just saying they love you as well.

I bet they don't even know who Uncle Fester is, and only say that cause fester sounds funny. Just call someone else in the office lurch!

Comments

Uncle fester, remember him? I never knew that you had a twin..

Three years? And you just caught on? If the lightbulb had actually been in your mouth it would've turned on sooner!

It's better to be called Fester instead of Chester, Chester the molester.

MehNameIsJuan 15

I think every bald/buzz cut white guy over 30 with any pudge what so ever has been called that at one time or another. I made someone giggle by actually having a light bulb in my pocket to pull out and place in my mouth.

Liar. If you had a light bulb in your mouth, you wouldn't have been able to take it out.

Well, hopefully SHE isn't a bald guy over 30...

Is that little symbol of s female head at the start of their post their gender? Just wondering, I'm new to this app.

on the bright side, no more secrets :D

This is made funnier by the fact that OP is a woman.

oh man i just realized that... that's an even bigger fml for her!!

I bet the story behind why they call you that is hilarious

I too am commonly referred to as Uncle Fester, but i know about it.