Addams Family Values

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - Saint Albans

Today, I overheard my co-workers referring to me as "Uncle Fester". This is apparently my nickname around the office, and has been for nearly three years. I had no idea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 081
You deserved it 2 841

Top comments

Who doesn't love Uncle Fester?! Take it as a compliment. I'm sure he's one of everyone's favorite characters because he sure was mine. Maybe they're just saying they love you as well.

I bet they don't even know who Uncle Fester is, and only say that cause fester sounds funny. Just call someone else in the office lurch!

Comments

Make some Exlax laden fudge and leave it the lunch room, sit back and enjoy the show. If you're not that ambitious, take comfort in knowing that people like that have deep seated self esteem issues, and are probably existing in a living hell.

Uncle fester rocks! A friend gave me a printed photo of Fester wearing an apron and it says "you are the Fester any Gomez would want!" So, I'd take your nickname as a compliment ;)

**** them, uncle fester is an A+ stand up guy.. And if they bug you, you should prank the living shit out of them like uncle fester would do. Consequences mofos!

Everyone saying this person should take it as a compliment..... it's a woman

And? We can't all be Morticia or Wednesday. Fester is cheery.

That's the complete opposite of my workplace. Here they openly call you by the nickname they choose be it derogatory or not. My current nicknames are 'Fingers' and 'Stanley' The best one so far: 'Boris the Animal'.

Lol someone at my school is called uncle fester to his face.....by a teacher as well