A night to remember

By Donzai - 30/03/2009 22:17 - Canada

Today, I was at my boss's house for a company BBQ. Earlier I had taken muscle relaxants to calm my lower back pain. After a few drinks it was clear the alcohol and medication did not mix. I woke up few hours later to find out I had stripped naked and jumped into the 4-foot cake before passing out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 507
You deserved it 81 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hahahaha goes to show that you shouldn't mix medication and alchohol didn't you know that!

may_cause_fail 0

Didn't you read the warnings? You are stupid. Even if you didn't pay attention to that (which makes you even dumber), it's common sense. Deserved it. ;D

Comments

redhusk89 0

right weeeelll @18 gtfo people mix pain killers and drinking all the time with no bad results. ever stop to think hey maybe this guy was an athlete I know you probably can't even touch your toes but some people do play contact sports and those people often build up a tolerance for otc pain killers and relaxers OP never said his was RX I know multiple people including both my parents that can take class II Narcotic pain killers and still be perfectly fine with drinking as long as the drinking is in moderation.

FAIL. Common sense and common knowledge to 1. Not mix drugs with alcohol (unless desiring the resulting antics) and 2. limit what you consume at a work gathering. YDI.

I call shenanigans. A downer + a downer does not lead to ecstasy-fun-time, it leads to sleepy passing out time. I've had to take muscle relaxants many times before. And what kind of backyard BBQ has a 4 foot cake??

talz222 0

How come everyone is assuming this person is a man? Just saying..

rocker_chick23 27

Maybe it has something to do with the male symbol near his name.

Remember that time you lied to get on FML?

LAWL...I don't even know where to start analyzing your idiocy. Little secret, for the future: muscle relaxant pain killers and alcohol = BIG NO NO, as any person who is taking those sorts of pills ought to know. That's why doctors prescribe them, and they and the meds themselves state not to use other drugs (alcohol included) at the same time. I hope your coworkers got a few kicks out of that and never let you live it down. I know I surely wouldn't.