A night to remember

By Donzai - 30/03/2009 22:17 - Canada

Today, I was at my boss's house for a company BBQ. Earlier I had taken muscle relaxants to calm my lower back pain. After a few drinks it was clear the alcohol and medication did not mix. I woke up few hours later to find out I had stripped naked and jumped into the 4-foot cake before passing out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 507
You deserved it 81 236

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hahahaha goes to show that you shouldn't mix medication and alchohol didn't you know that!

may_cause_fail 0

Didn't you read the warnings? You are stupid. Even if you didn't pay attention to that (which makes you even dumber), it's common sense. Deserved it. ;D

Comments

YDI. You should always know the affects of mixing alcohol with mediation long before you drink in public (i.e., outside of your house/apartment).

@ #39 Not necessarily. I'm on downers all the time (yaaay chronic conditions!), and all it does is make the effects of the alcohol more pronounced. Sometimes it makes me super-tired, but there have been a few times where I've done completely stupid crap. Not that stupid, but pretty stupid. (And, yes, I mix my meds and alcohol - but started doing so in a safe environment with very little alcohol until I figured out my limits!)

AlexJakubsen1 0

hmm, i know from drinking that drinking makes your true self come out. apparently your true self is a naked man in a cake. and you're stupid for mixing that shit. read the label.

#51, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Crunchy_fml 0

Why would there be cake at a barbeque?

I agree with 40# it could very easily be a woman, in which case she could be getting a raise later if you know what i mean

#39 - Alcohol actually has initial stimulant effects on the brain (dopamine = activity and reward seeking) as it begins to act before it affects the regions of the brain that make it a central nervous system depressant, so it is wholly possible that they had "ecstasy-fun-time" prior to the passing-out-time that they obviously experienced if they woke up to such a disaster...