Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Today, I was preparing a customer's meal in my restaurant's kitchen, when I choked on my own saliva and went into a coughing fit. The head chef, who's always hated my guts, accused me of trying to hock a loogie into the meal and fired me on the spot. FML
I doubt you can file a wrongful termination lawsuit in this situation. It looked pretty bad. Did you at least cover your mouth?
Restaurants are like that, very specific about hygiene. Its a good thing that cleanliness is a priority but that sucks that you got fired over something stupid like that. Sorry.
Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful.
Thursday 22 January 2015