By single lady - 15/08/2011 14:45 - United States

Today, at my aunt's wedding, the time for the tossing of the bouquet came and the announcer asked for all the single ladies to gather behind the bride. I was the only one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 357
You deserved it 3 724

Same thing different taste

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
iAmScrubs 19

Yes, because ALL single people are ugly. Allow me to seat you in the first class section. First class jerk.

Beyonce wrote a song about sexy single ladies! Do you think they need a man like you, who can't even get the correct 'you're' to tell them what to do? Oooh wah ah oooh bitch.

all the single ladies all the single ladies put your hands up!

When was living single ever a bad thing? It's still pretty embarrassing to be the only one though. FYL

paynee 0

Wow mean much? Just because a girl is single doesn't mean she's ugly

Madmattmania 0

Ur ****** ugly for making that comment

We're all single at some point during our life...

1 that dosent means she's ugly I'm a guy I'm ugly/single so :o ?....

I know a lot of really hot single women, you'll be single too someday asshole

You sir are a dick. A bigger one then the one you got...

Not as ugly as those Nike's in your pic

xoconnie 8

jesus, how old r u?! go on a date or something...

165, it doesn't matter how old she is. Some people prefer to be single. Maybe op was in between relationships or something. 1, YOU'RE an idiot.

this sounds like the movie picture perfect :/

some people are happier single., some of the mist beautiful girls in the world :D

dylanmellark101 5

look at the bright side.....just keep on lookin

OP never said that she got the bouquet so let's hope that she did.

I moderated this one and in the original she missed the bouquet. I don't know why it was changed.

She probably missed the catch on the bouquet, forever alone...

crazychick1269 7

haha I wouldn't even go up there

KiddNYC1O 20

**** that. If she did miss the catch, just pick it up. Nobody's going to fight her for it anyways.

JTHolloway200 0

haha that is pretty sad but it still made me laugh

So? They're fun. Doesn't mean a video game addict can't get a date.

The bouquet got snatched by one of the angry birds flying by on their trip to destroy the pigs

It sucks being the last single left in a group, but don't let it get to you.

sxe_beast 11

Don't the women usually go crazy for the bouquet?

In all the weddings I've been to, the bouquet toss is meant to indicate which woman will be the next to get married, so all the unmarried women participate, even if they're currently in relationships and thus technically not single.

Unless engaged you are technically single.

boredblonde 17

Well, at least you'll find your true live soon, right?

KiddNYC1O 20

Wow, #68's fail soaked in so bad. LOL

supercrack11 1
uffiewuffie 0

No..... She means love. Not life. I truly feel bad for your inability to have common sense.

Hey, at least you have the balls to admit your single! And you even get to get married before all those other bitches...

Wait... but if OP is single, how is she going to get married before the people who HAVE a person to marry.

I don't know, maybe OP gets a boyfriend and they get married very quickly. Think before you comment please.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

She caught the bouquet (hopefully) which means she'll be the next to get married, supposedly.

49, how could you hate Manchester united?????

allinicolesmh 0

They were already married. Obviously.

eviegirl247 0

6- If OP has balls, maybe that's why she's single...

102: I thought about incorporating that joke into my comment but I just couldn't think of a witty way to do so... But thanks for noticing it:)

talktomandybaby 8
KiddNYC1O 20

On the bright side you have a great chance at catching the bouquet

gmc_blossom 21

Aw. At least you had a better chance of catching it, no?

iAmScrubs 19

Don't worry. There is always a catchy Beyonce song for every occasion. One day, a sly young tiger will come sweep you off your feet.