By rexob - 04/02/2009 15:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I turned on my camera to find pictures of my dad's secretary giving him a blowjob. Minutes later, I hear a scream from another room as my 12-year-old sister discovers similar pictures on HER camera. Mom and dad say it's no big deal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 245 400
You deserved it 13 925

rexob tells us more.

thanks for all those who are genuinely concerned...i really appreciate it. i'm hanging in there, and hopefully my sister will be alright. we've been to therapy and i think it's helped her, but i don't know how this will come up later in life for us. again, i really appreciate those of you who took this seriously.

Top comments

I agree with all the rest. They don't have their OWN cameras?

I don't know how old you are, my first sympathy was towards the 12 year old screaming girl, but it has got to be seriously scarring for both of you. Sorry to hear, that's horrible. :-/

Comments

vfscx0aw6o7jshl 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

why in christ would your dad take pictures on both of your cameras? looks like emotionally scarring his children was on his agenda that day...

SaturnE_fml 0

His wife actually took the pic, he was busy.

jckbco 0

duh, the photos were accidentally texted to the kids, moron

jessicarenee88 0

it clearly says they turned on their CAMERAS, ya fool

thecookielovrxx 8

How do u text pictures to a camera !?

I agree with all the rest. They don't have their OWN cameras?

you should totally send them to his boss. see how big of a deal it is then.

thanks for all those who are genuinely concerned...i really appreciate it. i'm hanging in there, and hopefully my sister will be alright. we've been to therapy and i think it's helped her, but i don't know how this will come up later in life for us. again, i really appreciate those of you who took this seriously.

I don't know how old you are, my first sympathy was towards the 12 year old screaming girl, but it has got to be seriously scarring for both of you. Sorry to hear, that's horrible. :-/

i feel really really sorry for you guys. Hope your sister will be fine

I hope you feel better. As a guy, my first reaction was 'your dad's awesome', but I see that this has been a really big problem for you.

Reading this at first was amusing until I read the part of your twelve year old sister. That saddened me. I hope you two are doing better now.

ttyler333 7

You really needed therapy. Shit. Hate to see y'all's sex life. Afterward there'd be corner fetal positions and tears?

I see your sister must be 18 now. How is it going for you guys? Have you got those images out of your head?

Heres what you need to do. Take your parents camera's and take picture of yourself having sex with someone, then find your 12 year old sister a guy and take a picture of her giving him a *******. Email these to your parents, set them as their desktop pictures, and even print them out and put them on the refrigerator with a cute little magnet. Or emancipate yourself.

mikeyellenlee 0

CALL CPS. EMANCIPATE YOU AND YOUR SISTER. YOUR PARENTS ARE REPULSIVE AND SEXUALLY ABUSIVE.

rasemordnilap 3
Helldemon 32

Idk, maybe the fact that they seem to have purposefully taken those pictures so they could see them to get them used to it?

Unless the mother or the father was touching the kids inappropriately I don't see how that is 'sexual abuse'.

There are far more ways to traumatize and abuse people than just actions that involve physical contact. Try to relate to some examples: If your parents broke your personal items, things like phones and laptops, ripped up your school work, called up your workplace to get you fired so that you were forced to remain financially dependent on them, killed your dog, humiliated and insulted you in front of your friends or other family members, or forced you to watch them or someone else perform sexual acts on other people, you would be severely traumatized and abused, but none of those things actually involved them laying a hand on you.