By rexob - 04/02/2009 15:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I turned on my camera to find pictures of my dad's secretary giving him a blowjob. Minutes later, I hear a scream from another room as my 12-year-old sister discovers similar pictures on HER camera. Mom and dad say it's no big deal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 245 402
You deserved it 13 927

rexob tells us more.

thanks for all those who are genuinely concerned...i really appreciate it. i'm hanging in there, and hopefully my sister will be alright. we've been to therapy and i think it's helped her, but i don't know how this will come up later in life for us. again, i really appreciate those of you who took this seriously.

Top comments

I agree with all the rest. They don't have their OWN cameras?

I don't know how old you are, my first sympathy was towards the 12 year old screaming girl, but it has got to be seriously scarring for both of you. Sorry to hear, that's horrible. :-/

Comments

if it was on your cameras they wanted you to find out and that is what i would be worried about.

Alice_Cullen7 0

ahh dat s jst pure nasty..it bad enuf u had to see ur da gettin sucked on but ur mom doesn even give a shit...sooryy bout ur parents...dere ****** up !!

simplewhimsy 0

You know, you could get your parents in big trouble for that. :) Take it to school, show your counseller. At the least it's contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Considering it's on your phone they'd get hit for sharing pornographic material with minors. Seriously, do something. That is not right. That is not something that should be laughed at. That is seriously, mentally disturbingly wrong. Good luck, and sorry you had to be born to creepy parents. #96 Those pictures were on two cameras. I doubt the parents had forgotten to take out the cards, but even if they had proper parents would have been mortified that their kids had seen stuff like that. There is a reason why there are laws against children seeing pornography. Hell, there have been court cases that have ruled against girls taking naked pics of htemselves and sharing it! Proper parents would be more careful with their sexual items. This disturbs the hell out of me.

whocaresnotme 0

wats the matter with ur mom?

greaser685 0

im thinkin your mom did that for revenge. he deserves it involving the kids is tastless

NIC_R00LZ 0

wow...you have ****** up parent.

You need new parents. Seriously. Get help, tell someone!