By Anonymous - 15/12/2011 07:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I started to seductively kiss my girlfriend on the neck. When I asked her if she liked it, she said, "Yes, because I don't have to smell your breath." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 440
You deserved it 28 763

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That stinks. (Here comes the thumbs down...have mercy)

savemycookie 0

Time someone bought some toothpaste and mouthwash...

Comments

savemycookie 0

Time someone bought some toothpaste and mouthwash...

rexgar2000 10

is your breath that bad guy? what 1 said, you need some mouthwash in your life!

Brice28_fml 10

You need some gum! At least that's what the tv tells me!

cj7geojeep 0

Dirty mouth? Clean it up with Orbitz

Llamassss 21

Flossing is the best way to get rid of bad breath. Brush, floss, mouthwash.

The rough part is needing to make sure she likes the smell of whatever you're brushing with! My ex had bad breath but I swear his toothpaste was almost as yuck.

Don't be surprised if your only present from her is a box of toothpaste.

crazychick1269 7

and that's when you leave in go play some video games

yumlicious 4
yumlicious 4

Because you know...a learned process that you've been doing for your entire life is difficult.

Video games don't solve everything, and in this situation, it would just be running away from a problem. However, really sitting down and reasoning through a problem has proven successful many times before. Just some helpful advice.

crazychick1269 7

ok so you're saying they should sit down and have a long detailed discussion about his bad breath where instead he could leave and make her WANT him?

Yes, she's really going to lust for a man with bad breath. All that delicious stench, just yummy. No. What I'm saying is, he's got bad breath, and he's probably the proud owner of a toothbrush. I think you can do the math?

It isn't cheating, it's just bad breath. A problem, yes. Certainly no international crisis. Let's calm it down a bit.

Or maybe time to brush your teeth

deadbabies 0

Someone needs the freshmaker Doo doo doo doo do-do, do-whaa

You ever seen poontos? It's on YouTube. It's for stinky snatches.

Indeed so #3.. so pop a mentos and redo that comment. Doo doo doo do-whaa

marpay 11
ninjuh_wingman 29

You should probably brush your teeth then. Or at least use mouthwash.

bitchslapped22 14

Since when is mouthwash a substitute for brushing your teeth?

It isn't, but some people are too lazy to brush their teeth.

Oh, so onion breath doesn't turn people on?!?!

D37H100 5

I guess not... Didnt get the memo on that.

BIGBOY4rmAHM 19
BIGBOY4rmAHM 19

Lmao^^^ *shoves garlic in mouth*

rexgar2000 10

lol you sounded so nice and polite. We need to get you angry!

There's a great new invention out! It's called a toothbrush.

markrs 0

No. The toothbrush is a pretty old invention. That's why he probably never heard of it. But they have these new strips that dissolve in your mouth to make it smell fresh! Deceive her with those OP

desireev 17

Lmao That just made my day!! Haha

Time to find a new girlfriend OP. Perhaps one with a high halitosis tolerance. :)

Torva_fml 16

No. Maybe op should just start cleaning his mouth more? It's not her fault his mouth stinks like shit.

Torva_fml 16

The answer isn't Always a break up, She was simply being blunt. That's essentially what I meant above,