Fresh mints

By Julian - 22/12/2008 07:45 - France

Today, my girlfriend complained that I don't kiss her often enough. The problem is her breath. It's disgusting. I gently answered, "Well, you don't kiss me often either." Now she keeps kissing me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 190
You deserved it 44 922

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i think it shows that you really love her that your still with her even though her breath stinks but you should just be honest with her so you can actually enjoy kissing her.

amandaMALICE 0

hahha. I would want a guy to tell me something like that. I wouldnt care Id be like "oh shit hold on lemme buy some mints"

Comments

i think it shows that you really love her that your still with her even though her breath stinks but you should just be honest with her so you can actually enjoy kissing her.

amandajlucas2015 2

Just tell her her breath stinks.. I tell my bf his breath stinks in the morning or something like that and he tells me.. Of course were not tryin to make out in the morning either maybe just a peck lol

meniacle19 0

i been with a couple girls whos breath was terrible and i know it can be awkward to bring up, luckily (i guess) i wasnt with them for very long and it worked itself out but, if your staying for a long time you should bring it up. remember she's probably gonna get upset anyway you try and tell her so just do it.

buy her some listerine for her birthday and write on the card "I love your beautifuk teh, but the cat shit breath has to go" No seriously though I told my ex I had a very sensitive sense of smell and she would brush or chew gum to alleviate it, she smokes so yeah...though she complied without much complaint...thats not why shes my ex. Just talk to her be honest and don't be like " god your breath reeks" its easier to be honest than to be sweet sometimes and if you're lucky its beneficial to both partys.

you should just be honest. Or try passing candies as you kiss, or tictacs or something. My friend always complained on her way to math class that her boyfriend's breath smelled like a port-a-potty. I gave her some altoids. hehe, adds a little kick too!

I agree with the tictacs or Altoids thing. I would also suggest gum because even if she doesn't want any- the smell and taste (should) overwhelm her breath and you shouldn't smell or taste it >

Hey, try to have a kissing "game" where you have a tic-tac or altoid in your mouth then try to pass it to her when you kiss.

AlexC_fml 0

had same problem difference is that i told my gf (at the time) that she needed to brush more often or something.. just be blunt, **** it.

roshnee93 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

She may not realize her breath is bad. Just let her know in a nice way.

livingdeadgirl 0

Break up with her if she disgusts you. Why the hell would you lie to her like that?